It's Time to Spoil our Teachers!
Next week, March 7-11, is Teacher Appreciation Week. Our teachers do so much and work so hard. During this week we can really show them how much we love them. Check out your teacher's favorite things in the attached PDFs. Please also see the gift guidelines from the state for school employees outlined below the link. Please let your children know the best gift is always a nice note. We don’t want anyone to feel pressured to give things.
- Monday March 7th: #LetMeTellYou - Bring your teacher a note and let them know how special they are. (see attached thank you note)
- Tuesday March 8th: #SomeOfMyFavoriteThings - Bring in a Favorite thing of your teachers or make them something special.
- Wednesday March 9th: #HumpDay - Help your teacher get through the rest of the week with their Favorite Pick Me Up or sing them your favorite song.
- Thursday March 10th: #TreatYoTeacher - Bring in a much-needed School Supply or take a selfie with your teacher.
- Friday March 11th: #WeekendReady - Wear your favorite party clothes to celebrate your teachers!