Summit Academy High School
Special Education Positions
School Lunch Open Positions
School Lunch Cashier - Bluffdale Campus
- Part-time 10:00 am to 1:00 pm daily; Monday - Friday
- Requires the ability to read and write, understand instructions
- Be able to work with computers, math solving, and be trustworthy with money
- Should be friendly, fast mover, and courteous with students, staff, and parents
- Must be able to work with lunchroom tables - setting up and putting down
- $10.00 per hour according to experience
- Must pass a background check
Summit Academy is an equal opportunity employer and adheres to state and federal law in its hiring practices. Summit Academy invites all interested and qualified applicants to apply. We do not discriminate based on age, gender, race, creed, religious affiliation, color ancestry or disability.
Teaching Applicants must meet USOE and NCLB requirements, having earned as a minimum a Bachelor’s degree in elementary or secondary education from an accredited college or university with appropriate endorsements in the content area. Applicants accepted in the ARL program will also be considered.